[ltp] Problems resuming ThinkPad 600

Tripp Lilley linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 01:37:50 +0000 (/etc/localtime)

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, [iso-8859-1] Thomas Hood wrote:

> Recently I have had problems resuming my ThinkPad 600.

I've had similar problems with my 600X, centered around docking and
undocking (with the power off!). I've tried many incantations and rituals
to try to get a regular pattern, and found about what you have (prolonged
power-down, removing batteries, etc.)

I'm running 2.2.14 kernel. I haven't done much investigation, yet, to see
if I have screwey kernel options set, and I haven't played with any later
2.2 series or 2.4 series kernels to try to eliminate the behaviour.

But you are not alone :)

--
   Joy-Loving * Tripp Lilley  *  http://stargate.eheart.sg505.net/~tlilley/