[ltp] New mwavem release

Mike Sullivan linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:04:14 -0600

The technology upon which the driver is based is currently under review for
IP and licensing issues. If nothing
comes up during the review that would restrict the release of the driver it
can then be released. Hopefully it will
be resolved one way or the other in the next few weeks...

Thanks.
Mike Sullivan
IBM Linux Technology Center
(512)838-0539 or t/l  678-0539