[ltp] Odd apm issue

hal King linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:31:55 -0500

I'm running 2.4.0 on a IBM i1400. Kernel configured for APM will all options.
   When I leave the box on it's own, it seems to go into suspend and never
   returns. It will not respond to key or mouse (both USB and TrackPoint)
   movements. No function keys respond. My only resort is to hold the power
   button down for 20 seconds until it powers off. If I have my wireless NIC
   it blanks the screen, but comes up with any key press. I changed
   the option in /etc/apmd to tell the daemon which virtual term is the X term
   but no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

--

hal king                     Unix System Group                hck@utk.edu
pgp key http://web.utk.edu/~hck/hal.asc                 No hot dog, email.