[ltp] Odd apm issue

tom linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:54:32 -0500

I'm sorting out two problems that causes mine to freeze up.
The first is my sound module - it's awful!!!  Any suspend activity
will lock it up.  And if X is running, I'm dead.
The second is my Ethernet.  By default I keep getting an eth0 from
my built in NIC.  But with a Wireless LAN card it locks up
periodically because it's thinking that eth0 is a valid port.