[ltp] Any Gotchas for A22P and RH7.1/Mandrake 8.0?

Vivek Dasmohapatra linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 19:28:39 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Maureen Lecuona wrote:

> BTW, If anyone has an XFree Config file for the A22P please let me know what
> settings I need for high resolution.

Assuming the A22p is similar to an A20p, I can send you an XF86Config-4
for 1400x1040 + DRI acceleration. Do you know what chipset you've got in
there?

--
I'm an apatheist. The question is no longer interesting,
and the answer no longer matters. - petro - a.s.r