[ltp] Any Gotchas for A22P and RH7.1/Mandrake 8.0?

Maureen Lecuona linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 04 Jul 2001 19:27:58 -0400

Hi:

The notebook has a  15'' TFT display, ATI Rage Mobility 128 chip set, and
1600x1200 resolution on the built-in LCD.  So, I don't think it will work with
the Config file you have...

I just checked the Linuxcare site though, and there is some information there
(for RH 7.0)
that may be of help.

Thanks for your response.
Maureen

Vivek Dasmohapatra wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Maureen Lecuona wrote:
>
> > BTW, If anyone has an XFree Config file for the A22P please let me know what
> > settings I need for high resolution.
>
> Assuming the A22p is similar to an A20p, I can send you an XF86Config-4
> for 1400x1040 + DRI acceleration. Do you know what chipset you've got in
> there?
>
> --
> I'm an apatheist. The question is no longer interesting,
> and the answer no longer matters. - petro - a.s.r

Maureen Lecuona
IT Architect
IBM
outside: 908-979-3046 t/l: 267-9595