[ltp] What HD do you recommend?

david feldman linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:42:52 -0600

After much effort, I found that a model number for the 48G below:

Model                               IC25T048ATDA05

the IC in the beginning means "not in production"; I tried many
times to get the 30G 9.5mm version and it is not available at all.

Seems that several advanced IBM HDDs all have this "IC" designation
for a long time!

Dave