[ltp] ltmodem 5.99b with i1412...

alex kirmse linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 08:13:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I've been having problems compiling the ltmodem 5.99b
found at http://www.heby.de/ltmodem

I've read all the documentation and it seems like I'm
stuck with "unresolved symbols" when I try to compile
with the 2.4.5 kernel. I just installed slackware 8.0
and this worked fine under 7.1. The documentation says
to try the fixscript but that doesn't seem to work.
I've posted a similar question on the slackware forum
and two others had the same problem (without a
solution).

Did anybody here successfully install ltmodem-5.99b
with kernel 2.4.5? Perhaps even with Slackware?

Thanks bye