[ltp] KDE2.x

Ted Lin linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 21:58:01 -0700

I think the workaround you are mentioning was the discovery that
systems that were running at less than full processor speed (power
saving mode) would hang much more frequently. Unfortunately this
didn't fix the problem for me and I could easily reproduce the hang
by opening any KDE app and scrolling up and down rapidly. Anyone know
if one of the very recent kernels might fix it?