[ltp] Redhat 7.0 GUI Install Problems on IBM Thinkpad 600E

Wagner One linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 08:02:19 -0500

Best of luck with 7.1. I have had no luck whatsoever with rh7.1 on a
straight TP600. Freeze very soon after the GUI cranks up in the installer.
FWIW, rh7.0 does not exhibit this problem on my particular machine.

mike

--
wagner@enteract.com, wagner@well.com, wagner@teamschoeps.org
"Nothing is rich but the inexhaustible wealth of nature. She shows us only