[ltp] Kernel config file of T2(0|1) users with a functioning Xircom winmodem?

Mack Stevenson linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 02:14:15 +0200

Hi everyone,

A few months ago I asked on the list whether anyone had gotten the Lucent
winmodem in the Intel/Xircom MiniPCI card working under Linux.

Back then, a few people who owned a T20 or a T21 told me that they had it
working using 2.4.x kernels, so I decided to wait until I upgraded to one of
the newer kernels before giving it another try (until now I have been using
a PCMCIA modem under 2.2.x).

Unfortunately, I have accidentally deleted those messages, so I would
greatly appreciate if any of you would be kind enough to send me the .config
file you used to compile the kernel you are currently running, together with
its version and the version of the ltmodem driver you are using.

Thank you,

Mack Stevenson