[ltp] KDE2.x

Dean Hedin linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:46:25 -0400

Strangely enough, the occasional lock-up problem that I ran into
(usually inside of KFM while scrolling the tree control)
went away when I upgraded to RH7.1 and then upgraded the
xfree86 to 4.10.  The proccessor speed issue I delt with much earlier
and it greatly improved the situation but did not eliminate it.