[ltp] PCMCIA network card

Ravi Pratap M linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 23:33:05 +0530 (IST)

Hi Mark,

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Marc Huffnagle wrote:

> change in which config files, startup scripts, etc?
> Let me know if there's any other information that
> would be useful, this is the first time I've had to
> mess around with PC cards in Linux.  Thanks.

	It would really help if you could attach the kernel messages
spewed by cardmgr in the /var/log/messages file. That should tell us a lot
about what it's trying to do :-)

	Regards,

		Ravi

--
"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody
who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do."

              -- David Duchovny in Readers' Digest

	Ravi Pratap M         <ravi@che.iitm.ac.in>
                      <http://www.iitm.ac.in/~ravi>