[ltp] PCMCIA network card

Marc Huffnagle linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:27:17 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I got the card working, I had to set up
networking in netconf.  Now the problem is Opera ...
for some reason whenever I try to run Opera I get a
seg fault.  This is happening on both my laptop and my
workstation.  Does anyone know of some other web
browser that would run well on a low end machine?  Has
anyone else had this problem?  It's strange because I
installed it on an identical system (to my
workstation) a couple of weeks ago and that is working
fine.

     - Marc