[ltp] Hibernate on Thinkpad T21 with Win2k + RH71

Ravi Pratap M linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 17:49:54 +0530 (IST)

Hi everybody,

	While still on the subject of hibernation, here's my experience :

	I have an A21m which came with Win 98 pre-installed. It happily
suspends itself and hibernates under Windows.

	I installed RH 7.1 and it worked like a charm out of the box.
Suspend, hibernate etc work beautifully. From what I've gathered, there
isn't a separate hibernation partition, just a file which you can manage
from your Thinkpad assistant.

	Linux seems to be completely happy with it all :-)

	Regards,

		Ravi