[ltp] newbie: what's the best distribution for ThinkPad 600E?

Sun, 3 Jun 2001 23:32:12 +0800

Outa the box, my A22m (1 GIG P3 30 gig drive cdr/w + DVD modular drive) seems to
work perfrctly well with either RH7.1 or Mandrake 8.0
(Mouse troubles and KDE issue's don't count as their not really the Think Pads
fault.. :-)

I tried the latest release of Debian and it was nothin but trouble. I'm never
going back to debian on a think pad again.

Ravi Pratap M <ravi@che.iitm.ac.in> on 03/06/2001 08:19:50 PM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com