[ltp] aol

Mick McQuaid linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 17:31:58 -0700

also, cursory searching on google reveals an aim beta at aol
  www.aol.com/aim/Linuxbeta.html
and an old aol for linux (probably more primitive than pengaol) at
  www.techpages.com/linux.htm
(but it's been deleted---maybe due to aol legal action?  anyway,
the file aollinux.zip is available at this writing at
  http://matthieu.b.free.fr/aol/softs/aollinux.zip
and maybe in other places ...

(i saw on cnn today that aol has 29 million users worldwide;
 if it came preinstalled on linux thinkpads, i wouldn't complain!)

... regarding a message from << - hellhound -  >> on Jun 04:
> i just found  one
> http://www.multimania.com/birdy57/accueil800.htm  ))

Mick McQuaid, mcquaid@u.arizona.edu
              520-621-4074 office / voice mail