[ltp] Stopping gnome

ROOT, DAN linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 07:55:29 -0700

I installed gnome after hearing some feedback from the list thinking I
should at least try it out.  Well, I like kde better, just a personal
preference I guess.  Only problem is that I cannot seem to stop gnome from
starting up instead of kde.  My ThinkPad boots to just the shell screen.  If
I want a GUI interface, I have to use "startx" to do it.  I have been
looking around and cannot find were it might be set that one would start
over the other.  Does anyone know how to stop gnome from running?

Thanks,

Dan Root