[ltp] 3Com Winmodem

Ravi Pratap M linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:22:24 +0530 (IST)

Hello all,

	I just did a lot of Google searching and discovered that according
to what I read, there isn't any driver for my 3Com mini PCI 56K modem !
Sad news, indeed. Sorry for wasting the list's bandwidth by asking before
searching. I didn't have access to the Net until last night.

	Still, since that was a long time ago, I was wondering if there
have been any drivers released recently ?

	Guess it's an external modem for me.

	Regards,

		Ravi

--
"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody
who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do."

              -- David Duchonvy in Readers' Digest

	Ravi Pratap M         <ravi@che.iitm.ac.in>
                      <http://www.iitm.ac.in/~ravi>