[ltp] a21p hibernate under Linux

Vivek Dasmohapatra linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:48:08 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Markus Alt wrote:

> Sorry for not responding earlier. This looks really strange. I would

No problem... I wouldn't have had any time to do anything about it
anyway...

> have suspected an error in tpctl's setup, but as <Fn><F12> also doesn't
> work, this is obviously not the case. Just checked my BIOS settings, but
> the only thing I could think of at the moment is that "Suspend/Hibernate
> while docked" option. You don't have the machine in a docking station
> when trying to hibernate, by any chance?

Nope. Not docked. Is there some way to trace what the machine is doing
when Fn-f12 is pressed? Also, does phdisk leave a readable filesystem on
the hibernation partition?

--
You go insane if you go without sleep for too long.
And not in a good way, either.