[ltp] T21 modem woes

Stefan Farestam linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 09:32:21 -0700

Mack,

I have a T21 2647-9AU running Redhat 7.1 and kernel version 2.4.4 and
am successfully using the lucent modem driver that can be downloaded
from David Vogler's T21 page:

   http://lisas.de/~david/t21/

I'm not sure of the origin of this code, but it sounds like the version
downloadable from David's page (5.78e) could be an earlier version of
the package that you are using.

Hope this helps,
Stefan