[ltp] Memory ??? and ISO Image

Robert Hollis linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 08:56:07 -0600

Did you open the iso to burn the CD?

Robert Hollis
630-573-7383 (T/L 677)
e-mail - vdrlholl@us.ibm.com

IBM
2707 Butterfield Rd.
Oak Brook, IL.  60523

                    "Matthew
                    Turner"              To:     linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
                    <mturner@us.ib       cc:
                    m.com>               Subject:     Re: [ltp] Memory ??? and ISO Image

                    06/08/2001
                    08:37 AM
                    Please respond
                    linux-thinkpad

For whatever reason the CD wont boot (my drive is set to bootable) so I am
now downloading a boot.img to diskette and trying that.

Thanks

                    "Robert

                    Hollis"              To:
linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
                    <vdrlholl@us.i       cc:

                    bm.com>              Subject:     Re: [ltp] Memory ???
and ISO Image

                    06/08/2001

                    10:03 AM

                    Please respond

                    linux-thinkpad

1.  Did you run lilo?
2. The iso image should generate a bootable CD.

Robert Hollis
630-573-7383 (T/L 677)
e-mail - vdrlholl@us.ibm.com

IBM
2707 Butterfield Rd.
Oak Brook, IL.  60523

                    "Matthew

                    Turner"              To:
linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
                    <mturner@us.ib       cc:

                    m.com>               Subject:     [ltp] Memory ??? and
ISO Image

                    06/08/2001

                    07:24 AM

                    Please respond

                    linux-thinkpad

Two questions:

1. I cannot get my RH 7 install to recognize all of my memory. I have
indicated both the exact numeric upon boot in LILO.CONF as well as the
generic 256M statement but it only sees 128....any thoughts?

2. I have downloaded the RH 7.1 ISO image CDs (2 of them) and burned each
onto a CD. How do you begin the install with an .iso file?

Thanks