[ltp] RH 7.1 - Video Problem - 600X

Robert Hollis linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:28:10 -0600

Try "XFree86 -config"

Robert Hollis
630-573-7383 (T/L 677)
e-mail - vdrlholl@us.ibm.com

IBM
2707 Butterfield Rd.
Oak Brook, IL.  60523

                    Matthew
                    Turner/Atlanta/IBM@IBM       To:     linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
                    US                           cc:
                    Sent by:                     Subject:     [ltp] RH 7.1 - Video Problem - 600X
                    owner-linux-thinkpad@b
                    m-soft.com

                    06/11/2001 09:42 AM
                    Please respond to
                    linux-thinkpad

Just did a fresh install of RH 7.1 on my 600X.

All seems well except my previous XF86Config files for my LCD and monitor
don't work. Can barely get a 640x480 8 bit screen up. Tried re-configuring
X manually (Xconfigurator, xf86config) to no avail.

Monitor = IBM P76
Card = Neomagic MagicGraph 256ZX

Thoughts?