[ltp] missing /proc/bus/pnp under 2.4.5

Brad Langhorst linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:48:40 -0400

AH!
i suspected this was the case - however
I don't get any option in make menuconfig or make xconfig
that refers to CONFIG_PNPBIOS.
I've tried adding it by hand but it gets removed by make menuconfig.
I could just add it right before doing the final make, (its building now)
but I'm still curious about where the option is.
Anybody know?

This is kernel 2.4.5
thanks!

brad