[ltp] [slightly OT] windows+linux coexistence

Vivek Dasmohapatra linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:31:52 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, George Staikos wrote:

>    I just bought a new 20gb travelstar for my i series machine and I'm having
> all kinds of problems getting windows to load on it.  I tried creating the

You should try a windows-laptop list, or maybe some of that... amazing
technical support that software companies are so famous for... :)

--
That which doesn't kill you will make you bitter and cynical.
                                                            -TMEG