[ltp] Problems with MPEG/DVD on 770E under RH 7.1

Adam Benjamin linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 19:16:01 -0400 (EDT)

Well, just in case anyone's interested there's a happy ending to this
one.  For some reason my Thinkpad 770E wasn't happy with the hardware
graphics accelleration being attempted by SDL (via XFree86?)
The following environment variable has it all very happy again:

SDL_VIDEO_YUV_HWACCEL=0

Thanks to those who thought about it on my behalf.

Adam Benjamin
Systems Administrator
Open Text Corporation