[ltp] MWAVE on thinkpad 600e

aquanes linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 17:05:06 -0400

Thanks for your help, but I still have a hard time with minicom.
I set up correctly minicom using minicom -s , and when I do type minicom in my
console, the modem is initializing which is good, the devide /dev/ttyS1 is
locked which is good too. But after I do not have any prompt to enter
If I try to dial my ISP phone number using the DIAL Function in the help menu,
I have the message Modem already connected, hang up fisrt! How is it possible,
I did not specify any phone number anywhere. The Online timer is in the same
time  running. I guess I need some help!
Thanks

Cyril Nestor