[ltp] APMD and Standby on the TP-T21

Keith Frechette linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:33:56 -0500

--=_alternative 005B0B7085256A02_=

> Are you aware of BIOS problems in the T21 that would explain why I am
> not seeing apmd call the apmd_proxy script for standby events? Suspend
> seems to work fine.

No, I'm not aware of any issues. I'm planning on doing some APM testing,
so I'll let you know if I see anything weird.

-- Keith

Keith Frechette
Linux Development Lead, Mobile Computing Options and Software Development
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-543-3761 / TieLine:441-3761

--=_alternative 005B0B7085256A02_=

&gt; not seeing apmd call the apmd_proxy script for standby events? Suspend<br>
&gt; seems to work fine.<br>
</tt></font>
Keith Frechette<br>
Linux Development Lead, Mobile Computing Options and Software Development<br>
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina<br>
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-543-3761 / TieLine:441-3761<br>
--=_alternative 005B0B7085256A02_=--