[ltp] ultrabay how recognize it on linux??

tom linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 15:10:42 -0500

append="noprobe /dev/hdc"
that will tell the OS to not examine what this is.
When you swap it, it should be OK.
I swap between battery and cdrom.

Stefano Gambarč wrote:

> On my mandrake 7.2 XFree 4.0.1 I have a problem with ultrabay device:
>
> I could only use the device I mount when power on my thinkpad, and I can't
> use the other device (I switch between CD-ROM and Floppy) under linux,
> instead under windows I success to do it!!
>
> Could anyone help me??
>
> Thanks
>
> Stefano

  3:09pm  up 28 days, 21:20,  2 users,  load average: 1.04, 1.05,
1.01