SOLVED: Re: [ltp] TP770, Kernel 2.4.2-ac16 and ALSA 0.5.10b

Martin Fluch linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 00:40:50 +0200 (EET)

Hi Thomas,

I reliced that there was a message "pnp not suported" or so, when I tried
to start alsa with "/etc/init.d/alsa start". This was also the ALSA_NOPNP
option was set in /etc/alsa/alsa-source.conf. So I tried to recompile the
kernel (!) without isapnp suport (and ofcourse I recompiled the alsa
modules) and that did the trick...

Martin