[ltp] Memory management

Jens Kirch linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 11:09:17 -0500

Hi,

I have installed the new bios which has a fix for memory detection on my
600E.
I tried it with the mandrake install cds (7.1, 7.2, 8.0 beta) but they
still detect just 64 MB.
I have 192MB in my machine.
It was weird though: 7.1 and 7.2 display the memory in kB while 8.0
displays MB on startup.
I haven't tried to install, because i'm waiting for a new hard drive.

Jens

--
Jens Kirch

Work Tel.: 850-410-6302