[ltp] Problems with a reh-hat 7.0 install

horea iepan linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:46:32 -0000

<P>Sorry, but maybe my english is not so god.</P>
<P>I dont know if the PCMCIA is working , because my machine freeze to the PCMCIA then I boot. And I do not&nbsp; have experience in Linux. </P>
<P>&gt;Not sure what to suggest. You cannot bring it up in the Interactive Mode, </P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;and avoid starting PCMCIA, just so that you can get to a prompt?? I'm out
<DIV></DIV>&gt;of my scope, then; hopefully others can suggest something. I do understand
<DIV></DIV>&gt;that if PCMCIA does not work, you would have to get modifications onto the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;system via diskette, CD, serial/parallel port, or some other means. Sorry I
<DIV></DIV>&gt;cannot be more helpful.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Burt
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;----- The Linux ThinkPad mailing list -----
<DIV></DIV>&gt;The linux-thinkpad mailing list home page is at:
<DIV></DIV>&gt;http://www.bm-soft.com/~bm/tp_mailing.html