[ltp] Slackware 7.1 and 770Z

Jay Salmonson linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:33:59 -0800

I installed RedHat 7.0 (kernel 2.2.16) on my 770z and
my pcmcia network card worked immediately.  No configuration (other than
network configutation) or anything.  It worked so well that I'm ignorant
of how it works and thus am no
help.  But you asked if folks had gotten it to work, so I'm
piping up.

Jay