[ltp] Suse 7.1

Douglas Mitton linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:43:56 -0500 (EST)

This is probably going to wrap pretty badly BUT it is the URL to the users
guide for my i1200.  It is a PDF file which outlines all the steps
necessary to upgrade and replace many laptop options.

Just look around this area to find your model.

Good luck!

http://www.pc.ibm.com/qtechinfo/MIGR-4L4NJB.html?lang=en_US&page=brand&brand=IBM+ThinkPad%7CThinkPad+i+Series+1200%7C1161%7C210&family=IBM+ThinkPad%7CThinkPad+i+Series+1200&machineType=IBM+ThinkPad%7CThinkPad+i+Series+1200%7C1161&model=IBM+ThinkPad%7CThinkPad+i+Series+1200%7C1161%7C210&doctype=Online+publications&subtype=User+Guides