TP 240 HDD (was: [ltp] Suse 7.1)

T Dale linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:50:55 -0700

I understand what you're saying, and the 240 manual does diagram the
location of the drive under a door on the bottom - held in place apparently
by one screw - there is no mention of it being user-removable or directions
given for such. Because of that, I tend to think that removing it might void
the warranty. At this point, I'm already worried that I'm pressing my luck
by sending it in with a Win98 / Suse Linux dual-boot config that was not the
pre-installed configuration.

If anyone has any direct experience with this, I'd appreciate hearing about
it.