[ltp] IQ test:)

Errikos Pitsos linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 02:38:50 -0500

Hi,

And than on a lonely night, after a couple of beers......one keyboard
key/cap(whatever you call it) came of on my T20.

For anyone looking for a real challenge, try to get that key on again[being
drunk just adds to the fun], especially after I decided to take a second
one of, just to look if there was a trick and how it was setup in the first
place:) Is actually quite easy(once you figure out how to do it), but
better use a key you don't need very often.

No, this is not a Linux only problem<g>

enjoy!

erik