[ltp] XServer Config with RedHat7.0 and iSerie1200

Christian Schneider linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:55:53 +0200 (MET DST)

Frank,

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Frank Winter wrote:

> and it deteced a SMI LynxEM+ with 4MB of videoram
>=20
> I don=B4t know if this is correct because IBM do not
> describe their products very well, do they?

I also have a i12 something (61 I think) and have that card. I couldn't
get it to work with XFree3.3.6, that is only with the Framebuffer-Device.
It works fine with XFree4.0.2 though where there exists a silicon motion
driver. I am using debian but I don't think that should make any
difference.

Hope that helps a little.

Regards,

Christian