[ltp] Number of people using Linux on ThinkPads

Thomas Hood linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 1 May 2001 22:44:08 +0100 (BST)

--- Tim Prince <tprince@computer.org> wrote:
> Maybe you don't consider it linux without your particular configuration.

No comment.

> Surely only a minority of those running linux on tp are aware of tpctl.

Well, I have no idea

I was just giving the 1,000 figure as some kind of
apparent minimum.  But even that figure isn't really
a minimum because some people might have downloaded the
tarball several times.  On the other hand, tpctl is
included in some distros, so that raises the figure.

Thomas