[ltp] RH 7.1, TP21 no /dev/ttySx working

Eric Nichols linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 22:46:26 -0400

John,

Thanks for the quick response (one of the things I love about the linux user
community :)
This will be a help. Like FB, I also have a wvlan_cs card on IRQ3 and now know
how to fix it so I can use the serial port at the same time.

Thanks all,

EN