[ltp] Thanks for all your opinions!

Cesar Morelos Zaragoza linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 8 May 2001 12:34:29 -0500

Well, thank you very much for all your opinions.
It is nice and reassuring to find such a helpful group!
I will probably get the commercial distribution from Caldera and
first install in my home PC. I read it includes partitioning software that
helps in installing on free space available on a Win98 machine.
I will download or get the Debian CDs to be ready to use on the TP
as soon as I get it by the end of this month.

I will keep reading this list in order to keep myself informed!

Thank you all.
Regards,

Cesar Morelos
Sander Integración, SA de CV