[ltp] Slightly OT -- STSN service at Marriotts

Bob Koss linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
18 May 2001 13:17:16 -0400

Has anybody had trouble using the STSN high-speed internet service
that Marriott hotels offer?

I have a 770Z, running RH6.2, with a Xircom ethernet/modem card. It
works fine in Windows everywhere, it works fine in my office when I'm
in Linux, it works fine at company headquarters when I boot Linux, but
eth0 always fails to initialize when I boot Linux at a Marriott.

--

Robert Koss, Ph.D.     | Training, Mentoring, Contract Development
Senior Consultant      | Object Oriented Design, C++, Java