[ltp] Slightly OT -- STSN service at Marriotts

Mark Beierl linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 18 May 2001 14:12:32 -0400

I've had situations where pump and dhcpcd were not interchangable - that
is pump worked for one dhcp server and not another, while dhcpcd was the
reverse.  You could try using dhcpcd instead and see if that gets you
anywhere.

Regards,
Mark