[ltp] A21p + Mandrake 8.0

Tue, 29 May 2001 08:04:54 +0800

The boxed set on the shelf of Mandrake 8.0 is supposed to have a in built fix
for the IBM thinkpad mouse issue.

RH 7.1 works fine.. (though KDE is a little bit broken) on my A22m. I have
noticed though that It doesn't (RH 7.* and Mandrake 7.*) recognise the speed
step stuff properly.
When not on AC it thinks its a 266 P3 when really its a 1gig P3.... (though the
performance was still not an issue...)

Marcus

"Robert Nicholson" <robert@elastica.com> on 29/05/2001 03:37:26 AM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com