[ltp] please help: redhat 7.1 on TP 600X

Tue, 29 May 2001 12:32:50 +0800

Though not directly usefull I have the same problem with RH7.1 in KDE on my A22m
thinkpad. (though, I can still use ctrl, alt, del to close the session. and
alt-F4 works still as well, but the mouse will only come back under my control
50% of the time. Very strange)
I have noticed that Gnome doesn't display the same problems.

Marcus

Michael Gratton <mike@vee.net> on 29/05/2001 12:25:47 PM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com