[ltp] TV output on A20p

ben knight linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 29 May 2001 23:50:22 +1000 (EST)

look at www.linuxvideo.org/gatos for ideas.

i'm not sure if it's much help - i've not had much success with it - but
i never put in very much effort - the tv out didn't mean too much to me.
it is however, the closest thing i could find. everything else seemed
miles off - & the std XFree86 drivers don't seem to mention TV out at
all.

also - tpctl has options:

   [--sdt|--setup-display-TV[=(disable|enable)]]
   [--sdT|--setup-display-TV-select[=(disable|enable)]]

which may / may not have something to do with it.

I'm sad to say, I've never really had any success with it. :(
These are, however all the pointers I could find...

Good luck, & I'd love to hear about it if you managed to get it going..

Rgds,

Ben

On 29 May, Mike Johnson wrote:
> Now I can play DVDs with vlc (http://www.videolan.org) the
> next question is: How can I enable the TV output under linux?
>
> Has anyone had any luck with this?
>
> Mike.

prepare to die, nerdboy!!!   - bun bun