[ltp] please help: redhat 7.1 on TP 600X

Na-Rae Han linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 29 May 2001 16:21:11 -0400 (EDT)

That seems to be the only option for left for me as well... I just
installed gnome, and it's been working fine without any problem.

In the meantime, if you go to the KDE bug report site and search for
"mouse hang", you will see that these problems have been reported,
especially on laptops including TP 600E. See:

http://bugs.kde.org/db/24/24650.html
http://bugs.kde.org/db/20/20825.html
http://bugs.kde.org/db/13/13588.html

Hope it will be fixed soon... I was beginning to like KDE.

Na-Rae