[ltp] First Post and Salutations

Dennis Lee linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 02 Nov 2001 08:12:14 -0600

On Friday 02 November 2001 06:51 am, Celso Gonzalez wrote:
> My name is Celso and this is my first post to the list
> I have a iSeries 1400 2621-447 IBM Thinkpad and iŽm trying to install a
> debian sid linux distribution
>
> I hope to doesnŽt have much problems ;-)
>
> Only one question
> ¿It is a FAQ online or other doc resources?

Hi
I Have installed Red Hat 6.1 - 7.2 and Progeny Debian on my i1400
RedHat 7.2 was by far the easy one; boot the cd and go.
Progeny Debain was a big pain of try this try that; when I finaly stubled
into a combo that worked Debain worked very well.
When if you need an XConfig file let me know <dennisle@swbell.net>
I have posted some very old notes here
<http://home.swbell.net/dennisle/linux/thinkPad.html>

Dennis