[ltp] kapm-idled

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 15:36:35 -0500

Yeah, it isn't really a problem. I don't recall the exact details, but
basically apm requires this process so that CPU speed can be properly
regulated. (IE, at best it helps your battery life and makes your machine run
in the appropriately fast mode, at worst I guess it might slow things down,
you can always kill it and see what happens).