[ltp] sound on an ibm t22

Heather Guse linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 18:33:23 -0600

At some point a few weeks ago, someone mentioned that sound was not working on their T22 or T21 running Xfree86 4.1.

At the time sound was working fine on my t22, then mysteriously it stopped working.  Since I have reinstalled/reconfig Xfree86 to get my video working properly.  Interestingly once enabling sound it worked again.  The difference may have been a setting in KDE(I think) for enabling/starting the sound server.  That is not an option for me this time as I am running enlightenment desktop manager.

If this helps...great.  But I wouldn't mind getting the real answer from someonewho knows this better than I.  I am still learning.

Thanks...for a great resource.