[ltp] Linksys Etherfast 10/100 PC Card

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 13:53:58 -0500

I know that both Mandrake and RH have a bit of hackery in the network startup
scripts to deal with deffered initialization of PCMCIA network interfaces.
Its not something you SHOULD have to hack with, but I have no idea how other
distros deal with the issue, if they do. One would assume that the main ones
have SOME similar mechanism.